Sunday 7 May 2017

Nuku Open Seat in West Sepik Province has the lowest number of candidates to contest the 2017 NGE in the country

NINE (9) candidates who have nominated to contest the Nuku Open seat in 2017 National Elections could be the lowest number in the country.

Current Nuku Member of Parliament, Joe Sungi will be defending his seat against eight rivals with together with the former MP Andrew Kumbakor who lost in the 2012 elections.

Total of 9 brother candidates are contesting the NUKU Open Seat. Following are box number for each candidate.

1) Emmanuel Nassam, Box 10


2) Alfred Talis Lee, Box 11

3) Mauri Nemantu, Box 12

4) Andrew Kumbakor, Box 13


5) Joe Sungi, Box 14

6) Kelly Mosong, Box 15

7) Mathew Suni, Box 16

8) Nelson Kelly, Box 17

9) Adam Mensum Wangu, Box 18.

"To me Box 18 is special because Box 18 was my Box Number in 2002 when I stood for the Regional Seat and small brother Joe Sungi won with Box 18 and this Box number, Box 18 has returned to me.

Praise and Glory to the Most High God. I will always Praise you for the Rest of My Life. All Glory and Honor is Yours only My God,"
 a determined PANGU Pari candidate Adam Mensum Wangu said.




2 comments:

  1. HOW I BECAME A VICTOR AFTER SO MANY FAILED ATTEMPT OF GETTING A LOAN.

    I feel so blessed and fulfilled. I've been reluctant in applying for a loan i heard about online because everything seems too good to be true, but i was convinced & shocked when my friend at my place of work got a loan from Progresive Loan INC. & we both confirmed it and i also went ahead to apply, today am a proud owner of my company and making money for my family and a happy mom. Well i'm Annie Joe by name from Pauls Valley, Oklahoma. As a single mom with three kids it was hard to get a job that could take care of me and my kids and I had so much bills to pay and to make it worst I had bad credit so i couldn't obtain a loan from any bank. I had an ideal to start a business as an hair stylist but had no capital to start, Tried all type of banks but didn't work out until I was referred by my co-worker to a godsent lender advertising to give a loan at 2% interest rate. I sent them a mail using their official email address (progresiveloan@yahoo.com) and I got a reply immediately and my loan was approved, and I was directed to the Bank site where I withdrawed my loan directly to my account. To cut the story short am proud of my hair stylist company and promise to testify to the world how my life was transformed.. If you are in need of any kind of loan, i advise you contact Progresive Loan INC and be financially lifted Email: progresiveloan@yahoo.com OR Call/Text +1(603) 786-7565



    ReplyDelete
  2. GENUINE BANK GUARANTEE (BG) AND STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC) FOR BUY/LEASE
    AT THE BEST RATES AVAILABLE

    We offer certified and verifiable bank instruments via Swift Transmission from a genuine provider capable
    of taking up time bound transactions.

    FOR LEASING OF BG/SBLC
    MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M
    LEASING FEE = 4%+2%

    FOR PURCHASE OF FRESH CUT BG/SBLC
    PRICE = 32%+2%
    MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M

    Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing by providing you with yearly. RWA ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days

    Name : Scott james

    Email : Inquiry.securedfunding@gmail.com
    Skype: Inquiry.securedfunding@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete